[scribus] docs

Alessandro Levati 8av10s at tiscali.it
Mon Dec 26 19:12:39 UTC 2011

Hello,

Il 26/12/2011 18:02, john Culleton ha scritto:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 12:09:23 +0100
> Craig Bradney<cbradney a scribus.info>  wrote:

> I have had no manual through several recompiles of both 1.4.0 and
> 1.5.0. Today I wiped out the contents of both source directories.
> I reran my usual overnight script for 1.4.0. The manual still
> seems to be missing, or rather it is there in the sources but the
> help facility in Scribus can't find it.
>
> Possibly it is a permission problem. I'll look into that.
>
> If you fix the problem could you please post that information?

while working on the Italian translation of the docs, I ran into the
same problem. I looked into the menu.xml file, and noticed that an
</area> tag was missing (just before the "Troubleshooting" section).
When I added it, the manual worked again, so maybe that was the problem.

I hope this is helpful,
Alessandro