[scribus] What has happened to the Digest ? and my question.

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Dec 29 09:04:47 UTC 2011

hi

> On 28/12/2011 14:00, a.l.e. wrote:
> > i'm sorry if the answer has been felt as very rude.
> >
> > i didn't mean to be offensive.
>
> Hope someone can answer my question now!!!???

just to avoid further misunderstandings: i didn't answer your
specific question because i don't know the answer.

... if you think it's a bug, please upload a sample .sla file to the
bug tracker, with the font your using (the easiest way to get the real
file your using is by collecting for output with fonts included...) and
the pdf you get.

have fun
a.l.e