[scribus] What has happened to the Digest ? and my question.

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 16:33:42 UTC 2011

On 12/29/2011 04:04 AM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> hi
>
>> On 28/12/2011 14:00, a.l.e. wrote:
>>> i'm sorry if the answer has been felt as very rude.
>>>
>>> i didn't mean to be offensive.
>>
>> Hope someone can answer my question now!!!???
>
> just to avoid further misunderstandings: i didn't answer your
> specific question because i don't know the answer.
>
> ... if you think it's a bug, please upload a sample .sla file to the
> bug tracker, with the font your using (the easiest way to get the real
> file your using is by collecting for output with fonts included...) and
> the pdf you get.

Sometimes, when a question gets asked that doesn't get answered, it may
mean that you have phrased it in a way which is ambiguous or unclear
what the issue is. So rethink the question, pose it a different way,
maybe provide a link to some graphical display that may help others
understand what the issue is.

Other times, people just forget that you asked something, so it doesn't
hurt to remind those reading the list. Also, an actual question can get
buried in extensive commentary and complaining.

Greg