[scribus] Scribus Feature Suggestion

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 13:13:21 UTC 2011

On 06/13/2011 08:44 AM, Mike Sleger wrote:
> I do not have 3000 fonts installed.  I have that many stored in the vault of my font manager.  Only a few of them are actually installed.

Even so, I think it would be nice to be able to have subsets of fonts,
again, something like the situations with colors, so that for a given
purpose, one might have a limited selection to go through.

As far as knowing which fonts are in a given document, if you start to
PDF export, you should get a list of your used fonts from the Fonts tab.
The only caveat is that whatever your default font is for text frames
should be listed, even if you didn't actually apply it to any text.

Greg