[scribus] Scribus Feature Suggestion

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Tue Jun 14 04:09:50 UTC 2011

What I think would be handy is checkboxes on the Additional Paths preference tab.  This way, a user could create font subset directories, set up paths to them, and then selectively choose which of the paths to have "enabled" at any given time with a checkbox next to each path.  (Of course, there should be Uncheck All and Check All buttons...)  Then, on the Available Fonts tab, a subset could be narrowed even further, if needed, with the checkboxes on that tab.  What's desperately missing are the Uncheck All and Check All buttons on the Available Fonts tab.

Mike