[scribus] move pages to new doc

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Jan 19 21:53:35 UTC 2012

On 01/19/2012 01:38 PM, John Ghormley KJ4UFG wrote:
> No need to learn a whole new
> environment and/or distribution command set as Xubuntu is very nearly what
> Ubuntu/Gnome used to be.

I use Fedora, and migrated to XFCE when I read what Gnome 3 was going to
be, and I've no desire to go back.  YMMV, as will the OP's.  My sister
uses Ubuntu with Unity, and has gotten used to it.  As far as a "new
environment and/or distribution command set" goes, unless you're
installing software from a terminal, there's almost no change.  Granted,
I prefer using su to sudo, but on the rare occasions that I do anything
on her box via terminal, I have no problems remembering the proper syntax.

I don't mean this as advocacy, especially as a bleeding-edge distro like
Fedora isn't for everybody.  I just wanted to point out that you can, if
you want, leave Ubuntu without leaving Linux.