[scribus] Text Flow from page to page

Judith Longman judith at longmanonline.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 19:51:44 UTC 2012

Hi
I am a newbie at Scribus using 1.4 version.
I have 2 questions. Are there any helps for
1.4 as all I can find are older versions which
are not helpful?
Next:
Using text frames with double columns, I have a
problem to get the text to flow from one page to
another. Although the frames were automatically linked in
the initial Document Set-up, the bottom of 2nd column on
first page shows an ‘X’ indicating there is more text to flow
to next page. If I try to manually link the pages/frames, I get the error
notice, ‘frames already linked’. How do I get the
text to flow past the ‘X’? I loaded text from Story Editor.
Thanks
Sasha