[scribus] Creating multi- page magazine

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Sat Oct 6 13:43:39 UTC 2012

"It would be worth considering an enhanced editor, something of an
intermediary between Scribus and, say LibreOffice. . ."

This suggestion would make a great work flow, if I understand the
proposition correctly. To be able to have text formatted in
OpenOffic/LibreOffice and import that into Scribus. It would be even
better to be to have a two way exchange of text.

But, did I understand that some one suggested the use of an interchange
system using a HTML?

I think this warrants a separate thread?

Wena