[scribus] Creating multi- page magazine

José Young young.vn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:53:12 UTC 2012

A comment about "beginers".

I have been watching the list for some time, and to be honest, it scares
me. Most of you are talking way above my head. I have Scribus installed,
have tried to play around with it, but even some of the more simple things
are not obvious... despite the manual.

I have been working with Coral Ventura for many years. It is a mainly a
text oriented program. But.... it is getting old and since I work in Linus
I would prefer not using a Windows program.

So I guess I will just sit in for a few months (years?) and watch the list
with the hope that I can begin to function with Scribus.

José