[scribus] Master Pages vs. Templates?

Barry McKenna bmcken at pobox.com
Wed Oct 10 00:46:13 UTC 2012

I've been reading and re-reading the wiki and the book and I'm confused
and I wonder if other new users are confused about this issue:

The differences between a Template and a Master Page?

I know it would be helpful for me if there was some reference that
explained the conceptual differences of these tools.

I _thought_ a Master Page was something I could create and then apply to
any new document, but it seems that new Master Pages are specific only
to a particular document. Is this correct?

Are there any resources that explain the conceptual differences between
Templates and Master Pages and how they are used separately or together?

Barry McKenna