[scribus] Master Pages vs. Templates?

Christen Anderson christenanderson1994 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 04:59:20 UTC 2012

Hi Barry,

On 10/9/2012 9:35 PM, Barry McKenna wrote:
> John,
>
> Thanks for your reply. The "manual" part of importing master pages
> from another document is totally unintelligible for me, on a windows
> install anyway. I've tried every variation of working with master
> pages that are described in the wiki and the book.
>
> Barry
>
> On 10/9/2012 8:28 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
>> Master pages are specific to a document. However, you can import master
>> pages from any document into the document you are working on at the
>> moment. You must do so manually.

Have you tried the steps shown on
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Help:Manual_Masterpages#Creating_Master_Pages?
If you scroll down a bit from the link given, you will see the third
option on the Master Page dialog is "Import Master Page." Is there
something missing from the instructions?

hth,
Christen

--
Behind the Feather Curtain <https://feathercurtain.wordpress.com/>