[scribus] Question about page properties

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Oct 11 12:19:07 UTC 2012

hi

an alternative approach would be to add a dialog when applying the
master page notices that the left or right margins change.

  | Apply Master Page                     |
  | Move all items on the page            |
  | [o] No                                |
  | [ ] According to left margin          |
  | [ ] According to right margin         |

I think that this would be almost trivial to implement...

ciao
a.l.e