[scribus] Question about page properties

Mary Moore tennesseelady21 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:52:54 UTC 2012

Hello,

I too have had problems with page numbering.  I have used scribus for 2
novels.  This first I was very new to scribus for the first novel so it was
really trial and error.  I have just finished a second book for 383 pages.
I think i had to create about a dozen master pages.  I too had problems
when I inserted pages where I did not want page numbers to appear.  This
threw off my master pages and the odd master was on the even and vice versa.

While I could insert double blank pages, it causes the book to look
uneven.  ie why is there a blank page all of a sudden.  Plus a commercial
printer charges per page so it also cost me money.

I really like scribus overall but admit this has been a real issue for me.

Thanks, Mary