[scribus] Question about page properties

Mary Moore tennesseelady21 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:10:58 UTC 2012

That is true, I do have the arabic numbers starting on a particular page.
The problem comes in when I insert pages for images which I do apply as a
master normal. However, if I insert an odd number, ie three pages, it
throws off the page numbering.  Not sure why it does because I make master
pages for even and a master page for odd.  I either have to include the
"extra" page or restart the numbering with new masters.
Mary