[scribus] Importing text with stiles from Open Office.

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Thu Oct 11 16:51:22 UTC 2012

It was clear that there was some thing in my workflow that wasn’t
correct so I went to investigate today.

1	In Scribus 1.4.1 having inserted a text frame and right clicked on
the mouse it will automatically offer a “Doc File” import system.
2	The above needs to be changed a little. First go to the dropdown menu
to select “Open Office, odt files. It will show “OpenDocument text
Documents” as shown in my screen shot.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53724979/Screenshot%20correct.PNG

That will import Bold, Italics, and Underline. I am now going it
investigate what other stiles it can import.

A work of caution, don’t set the option of “OpenOffice.org Writer
Documents as this will only import without stiles.

Wena