[scribus] Using Master Pages

Stefan stmstmstmster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:17:41 UTC 2012

See "master pages" as a kind of transparent sheet with fixed elements put
over your page.

Like it was used in newspaper layout for neverchanging stuff (masthead
e.g.) decades ago. They sticked the phototypeset articles on a paper shet,
then put the transparent "master page" over it, and both was used to
photomechanically create the printing plates for the daily paper.