[scribus] Using Master Pages

Mary Moore tennesseelady21 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:19:09 UTC 2012

Yes I see now what everyone is talking about.  My master pages for
numbering are fine but I have to insert a text frame for each page in order
to accept the manuscript.

Sorry for the confusion.  I really do like Scribus and as I said my first
book turned out beautifully.  Just trying to save myself some tedious work.

Thanks all!!
Mary