[scribus] How can I get a double underline in Scribus.

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Thu Oct 18 10:37:47 UTC 2012

a.l.e and Rolf we have now moved this thread a little further with both
of you welcome comments. It makes me a little more comfortable to take
part. I am glad that the subject of learning has come up – and
participation is the key.

Now, I had raised the topic of importing from (Open Office)ODT files.
May be my Welsh ness that made it harder to understand my fellow
contributors to this subject on the forum. However, ones I had solved
and understood why I couldn’t import. I wrote it out as a contribution
to some one else to overcome the same problem. doesn't lead to a clear
conclusion.

A label on the tread name declaring, “Solved” would be useful.
Another help would be to be able to be able to take for instant this
thread to a more appropriate one like, “How can we learn Scribus”.

Forgive me for doing exactly that and making another thread with this
subject.

Wena D Parry