[scribus] Columns moving on Master pages.

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Thu Oct 18 16:13:44 UTC 2012

Hi All

I've just done a new layout for my publication in Scribus - (been using
it for a couple of years now but wanted to "change" things).

I have created two new Master Pages, landscape, three column with
margins 40pt top and bottom and 60pt inner and Outer. And 20pt gaps
between columns. This makes each column approx 85mm wide.

I use these Master Pages to layout my publication and all is fine.
However if I save and exit - when I re-open the .sla the columns have
moved!! (Both in the .sla _AND_ the Master Pages!! The columns change to
approx 80mm left and right and 90mm in the middle!!

I've re-set them several times but they always change after a save and
re-open.

Any ideas what is causing this?? Any help would be appreciated!!

I'm using Scribus 1.3.9 on PCLinuxOS 2012-2.

Thanks for any help

IanW
Pretoria SA.