[scribus] Columns moving on Master pages.

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Oct 18 21:10:14 UTC 2012

hi ian

> when I re-open the .sla the columns have
> moved!! (Both in the .sla _AND_ the Master Pages!! The columns change
> to approx 80mm left and right and 90mm in the middle!!
>
> I've re-set them several times but they always change after a save
> and re-open.
>
> Any ideas what is causing this?? Any help would be appreciated!!
>
> I'm using Scribus 1.3.9 on PCLinuxOS 2012-2.

please update to 1.4.x... i have not seen this bug for a while... but
it was one of my biggest concerns that i wanted to see solved before
the release of 1.4...

the workaround is to open the guides manager and switch one of the
columns/guides reference from margin to page and back...

but you really should upgrade and not stick with an old unstable
version!

have a nice evening
a.l.e