[scribus] gimp

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Mon Oct 29 23:46:43 UTC 2012

Þann mán 29.okt 2012 21:37, skrifaði Dismore Marilyn:
> Hi - I'm using gimp for the first time - having used a
> selection tool, how do you get rid of the "marching
> ants"? I managed to select by colour, and then made the
> bits I's selected lighter, and now want to save the
> image. But I can't turn off the marching ants. Help!
> Mouse

Well, this is a bit off-topic for a mailing-list supposed to
be about Scribus.
And since you know the term "marching ants", a bit of
googling (say; "gimp marching ants toggle") would have
revealed how to control the speed of such a selection
outline (Edit->Preferences->Image Window->General) and maybe
also how to toggle it on/off (View->Show Selection = [Ctrl+T]).
But this is definitely off-topic ;-)

Sveinn í Felli