[scribus] Re Tables in Scribus 1.4.1

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Oct 30 15:25:23 UTC 2012

hi duane
>> This is strange. All at once when I try to insert a table all I get is
>> what appears to be a text box.
>> Is anyone else seeing this?
>>
>> It turned out to not be problem as after I reported it here I switched
>> to using guides to do what I wanted to do and that proved to be a
>> simpler solution.

generally speaking, yes, in scribus 1.4 you'd better not to use the tables.

if the structure is simple enough use tabulators in a single frame,
eventually use multiple frames and manually align them or, if the table
is too complicated, use libre/openoffice and import the table as an
image or as a vector graphics.

greetings
a.l.e