[scribus] workgroup for an RTL project

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:13:58 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 7:27 PM, a.l.e  wrote:

> we both have been CCed in at least two emails concerning this
> project.

Not me -- as far as I can tell.

> i'm wondering a bit about the goal of your questions. maybe you're just not
> making the link between those emails and this request of mine?

My goal? Well, I'd like to understand what's going on.

> anyway, my concern in this thread is to find out if other people want to help
> out with this project and not to spread the information all over the world.
> it's an internal email to the scribus community.

That doesn't make much sense to me. The community _is_ all over the world :)

Anyway, if people want to be secretive about this project, who am I to
object? :) As long as new contributors deliver, everyone's happy, I suppose.

Alex