[scribus] preflight verifier

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Thu Sep 7 17:23:45 UTC 2017

Yes, a.l.e is on to something.

I did some tests along a.l.e's idea and found weird behaviour in my
Document-settings preflight window, even options jumping on and off by
themselves.

I need to do more tests and will report back, if/when I can see real
patterns or something that others might be able to reproduce or not.

thanks so far.

I can confirm that a new totally clean document does not(!) bring up the
preflight window, which is what I want.

greetings,

Martin