[Scribus] Paragraph styles by python script

Wolfgang Pagel wolfgang.pagel
Fri Nov 26 15:21:26 CET 2004

Craig Ringer wrote:

> Wolfgang Pagel wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> is it possible to apply paragraph styles to text paragraphs by means
>> of a python script?
>> I can't find such a possibility in my Scribus 1.2.1cvs on Debian.
>

> It's not yet possible to create new styles from Python. I have a patch
> sitting around that makes it possible, but it's a bit buggy and will
> require quite a bit of work to bring up to date with current Scribus.
>
> What _is_ possible is to load styles from another file or use existing
> styles defined in the document, and apply them to text frames.
>
> The commands you want for that are SetStyle() and LoadStylesFromFile()
> (actually, not 100% sure on the last one).

Thank You.
The SetStyle() maybe is what I look for.
But: Where to find a complete list of all scripter commands?
In the scripter handbook associated with my Scribus 1.2.1cvs there is no
SetStyle ...

Wolfgang

--
Dr. Wolfgang Pagel / WPsoft