[Scribus] Using Scribus for a Scientific Journal + Magazine

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng
Mon Sep 5 10:42:41 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 17:48 +0200, PLinnell wrote:
> On Wednesday 31 August 2005 17:34, Cor Pernot wrote:
> > Peter,
> >
> > responding to an old mail. The first issue of our journal that is
> > made with Scribus is ready. At the moment it is with the printer
> > company who is making a nice booklet of it. Well yes, it took more
> > than a month or so. Ik would like to forward the pdf to you, it is
> > about 6 Mb (made smaller with Acrobat's 'reduce file size'
> > function, from 25 to 6 Mb).
> >
> > Let me know if you are still interested and if yes, where I can put
> > it or sent it to.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Cor
> >

> Hi,
>
> You can send the full sized PDF to this address. We set it up with no
> limit or if you have a web site or ftp site.. What ever is more

Hmm.. well, MyOSS Magazine  is up to Edition 5 right now. And it's done
entirely using scribus.

PS : I wish there was a spell checker in Scribus's Edit Text (or is
there already?

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!