[Scribus] New to the list...

Manuel Vázquez Acosta manuelva
Mon Sep 5 19:20:19 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm new to Scribus and to the list. My interest on Scribus is on development. I'm writing on behalf of currently small team of developers which could grow in the next few months. We are working for newspapers and press agencies, and some of our work includes a program like Window's QuarkXPress or PageMaker. It seems Scribus is that program. But we need to extend it in some ways, specially integrating it to our workflow system.

What we need is some directions in the arquitecture and organization of the code. Does anybody knows where to find it? Does anybody can help us?

Best regards and thanks

Manuel.