[Scribus] image in the middel of the text

Thomas Koll tomk32
Wed Sep 14 17:19:37 CEST 2005

Am 14.09.2005 um 17:17 schrieb E. Boer:

> Hello,
>
> I worked a day with Scribus and I like it. But I have one thing I
> don't
> know. On a page I create a textframe from upper-left to bottom-
> right. I
> put text into it, no problem sofar. Next I create an imageframe in the
> middel of the page and activate the option text around frame and
> stroke
> the frame with an thickness of 1px. Everything okay, but I want a
> distance (e.g. 10px) between the text and the stroked imageframe. See
> below

the best is to make a empty polygon frame around, textflow-around and
put it behind the image.
One should write a python script for that...

ciao, tom

--
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:TomK32
http://www.tomk32.de