[Scribus] Problem Compiling 1.3.5 on OS X

avox avox
Sat Dec 29 05:13:28 CET 2007

Ralf H?ling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile Scribus 1.3.5 on my MacBook Pro with Leopard.

> CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
> and cmake can not find them.
> Please set the following variables:
> FONTCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR
>
> Any ideas what is wrong or how to set the "FONTCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR"-
> variable?

Several. One is to exec "ccmake ../trunk/Scribus/" (notice the extra 'c' in
ccmake).
That gives you a screen where you can set all variables manually. Some
variables are
hidden and only appear if you hit 't' for expert mode. Leave with 'c' 'e'
'g'.

Second way is to edit the file CMakeCache.txt manually.

HTH
/Andreas