[Scribus] the meaning of the "Use ICC Profile" option

Branko Vukelic bg.branko
Sun Mar 4 19:47:11 CET 2007

On Sunday 04 March 2007 19:31:05 Gustavo Homem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can some developer explain the meaning of the "Use ICC Profile" option,
> found on the Save as PDF panel, Color tab?

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but...

The Use ICC profile is supposed to use the ICC profile embeded in the image
when converting to target color space. Otherwise it will use the default
profiles that are set in the Color Management tab in Preferences.

Best regards,

Branko