[Scribus] Using structured text formats with my poposal and equation formatting...

Michael Koren kung42o
Wed Mar 28 20:01:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've added some thoughts to my proposal wiki page concerning how to support
structured input text like XML formats with my project. Please post comments
and suggestions concerning particular formats you'd like me to be compatible
with, etc. there.

I also now believe that native equation rendering may be possible even after
my project, without modifying the text engine, by using multiple frames,
using the same approach as for structured text. Brief explanation is on the
wiki page as well.

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Dynamic_Layout_Support_Discussion

Michael