[scribus] From: "a.l.e", Subject: Re: re Jan de Weerd Inquiry: text into, Scribus

Michael F. Chamness michael at chamness-machina.com
Thu Aug 5 09:39:57 CEST 2010

  Thank you for your reply about using the story editor. Am I correct in
believing that the story editor will eventually disappear? Its ok with
me, results are sometimes unpredictable, and formatting is better done
at the text frame itself. In 1.3.3.13 the story editor would sometimes
impose itself into the text import, nothing would show up in the text
frame until I quit trying, and put it into the story editor instead. I
figured that was just my inexperience at work. I don't know if that
routine is also in 1.3.3.14, I haven't run into it yet. So far, any text
I highlight and copy from any other program has dropped right into the
selected text frame with a <Ctrl> V command, no problem.

Michael F. Chamness
618 - 2nd Street
Montpelier, North Dakota 58472
(701) 489-3638