[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 55, Issue 30

Mary Moore tennesseelady21 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:40:37 UTC 2012

I have a question on this.  I have completed one novel about 320 pages
using Scribus and am at the final stages of another about 383 pages.  I
already have the commercial print margins I need when I began my layout.
What I don't know how to do is create left and right master pages where I
can not only maintain my numbering system but also maintain a uniform text
box.  When I add pages it keeps my left and right but the text box
disappears and I have to go page by page to enter another.  Perhaps I am
not doing it correctly.  I create a text box for the title of the book for
the right or odd pages and another for the author of the book for the left
or even pages.  It is a small text box at the top of the page.  I then
create another text box under that for the chapter content. Please help.
Mary